Management of Barts Pancreas Tissue Bank
The main purpose is to oversee the working of the Research Tissue Bank so that it adheres to its primary aims and objectives.
- Chair: Professor Hemant Kocher
- HTA Representative: Mr Graham Tate
- Bioinformatics and Data Governance: Dr Claude Chelala
- Caldicott Guardian: Dr Steve Ryan
- Nursing Representative: RN Charmaine Graham
- Lead Pathologist: Dr Joanne Chin-Aleong
The main remit is to ensure that day-to-day operations are performed efficiently and audited to meet requirements of the existing laws and regulations.
- Lead: Professor Hemant Kocher
- Tissue Collection Officer: Mr Thomas Dowe
- Data Management: Dr Claude Chelala
- Tissue Bank Manager: Ms Archana Ambily
- Database Manager: Dr Abu Dayem Ullah
- Site Representative: Mr Ajit Abraham (The Royal London Hospital, London)
The main remit is to ensure that tissues are appropriately allocated to research projects.